When working on an eBook your day can get consumed by a smaller side projects. On days like this I just relax a little and see what direction the day takes.
photo credit: DrBacchus
This morning I spent working on the create an eBook site. I had a few theme problems to get under control. Thanks Randy for the help. I think the site is almost done for now.
After that I looked at my eCourse revisions and made the necessary changes. I have set up a seven day eCourse that has an article that highlights each section of my eBook project.
An ecourse is often offered as a way to encourage people to look at your ebook, business or project. And it’s a nice way to say thank you.
For an eBook you could include a chapter or two, a how to do project and maybe some tips that would make a great eCourse.
Ideas for setting up an eCourse
- Think about and list topics that you know well and that others would be interested in.
- Determine the reason for your eCourse. Is it to promote a product such as an eBook or teach a person how to do a project?
- Keep your eCourse simple and offer interesting information
- Go through your eCourse to be sure the information is clear and in a logical order. Then have someone proof it for grammer and typos. You can also offer it to your friends for their opinion.
- You’ll need an introduction for each days eCourse.
- Stay on topic and write in everyday language. Shorter paragraphs are easier to read in an ecourse.
- Depending on your topic you may want to use bullets or numbers for you information. This does not pertain to written chapters of an eBook.
- When you are sure you have everything completed, upload the eCourse into your autoresponder.
- Use Internet marketing techniques to promote your online eCourse.
Each eCourse will very depending on the topic and purpose but the two primary concerns is that it offers valuable information and can be easily read.
I will offer this eCourse on the site for you to enjoy in a week. I have to get my auto responder set up for delivery first.
NOTE: Once you set up an eCourse you need people to know it is available. You can accomplish this by registering your eCourse in eCourse directories, write articles to promote it, promote it on squidoo, etc..
Create an eBook now, Denise