Creating mini-eBooks, or small eBooks, is a great way to break into writing an eBook.
There are many benefits to creating a mini eBook.
1. It is relatively easy to start,
2. There is not much up front cost
3. You don’t have to have any special skills or training to start the project but you will learn a few skills along the way.
The following are some reasons why you should create a mini-eBook and some tips to help you along the way.
- Mini-eBooks are a great way to store and share information. They can be very profitable if you choose to sell them. When you create an eBook, you create the product once and each customer downloads a copy of it. Using this method you do not have to pay printers’ fees, shipping fees, or any other repetitive production costs.
- Mini-eBooks, as with all information products, allow you to create a product from home, around your schedule. If you have a day job or if you happen to be a stay-at-home parent, you can create these products at night or on the weekend.
- And if you are creating a mini-eBook for income, you can earn money over and over again for the work you put into creating a mini-eBook. Many people who have assembled an eBook have generated income from the book for many years. You put the effort into it once, and can sell it over and over again.
- You will have to do promote your eBook, of course. You can also have people from around the world coming to your website at all times of day to buy your eBook. This is one job where you can wake up in the morning to find that you made money while you were sleeping.
Unlike an e-book, a mini-eBook only needs to be around 10 or 15 pages. You can easily write that many pages within a few days. You can literally start writing an eBook on a Monday, have it written by Wednesday, and see a profit by Friday.
You do not need any prior writing experience. As long as you know how to type and have good grammar and language skills, you are all set. You also need to have someone else proof your writing. It’s a proven fact you cannot we your own typing errors.
If you do not like writing, you can hire a ghostwriter to create the eBook for you. This will add to you expenses though.
You will need to have a computer with word processing software in order to type the eBook. You will need converting your finished work into an EXC file or PDF file to ensure that your customers will be able to read it.
And to enhance the eBook you will want to add photos, graphics and a cover. It just gives an overall professional look to your work.
A Mini-eBook can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to create. It will depend on the time you have to spend on it, and learning any additional skills you need to finish the project.