There are many eBooks out on the market and the popularity of eBooks only increases each month. So this makes it important to create a professional looking eBook.
photo credit: kalyan02
What makes a Professional eBook?
- Quality information that is new and fresh. This may mean adding an interview, researching your topic or sharing your own experiences.
- Having your eBook proofed for errors. You do not need to be a professional writer but having proper sentence structure and no typos is important.
- Clean crisp photographs and graphics for your eBook.
- A nice professional eBook cover. Your cover image needs to be clear and crisp. And if the photograph is not your makes sure you have the proper photo rights for the use of the image. The eBook cover is the first impression of the eBook. It needs to be professional. You may have to outsource this part of the project if you don’t feel comfortable creating the cover.
- Make sure the layout of the book flows well and that it is complete. It seems many eBooks start out strong but end up fizzling out at the end.
- If you’re promoting the eBook for sales you need a sales page that captures attention and is laid out well.
- Ask for help from friends or a mentor. If creating eBooks is a filed you want to pursue ask questions and make you first project successful. It will set the stage for the rest of your projects.
- A website to promote you product
These steps will help lead you in the right direction. I have found from my own personal experience that Blogging Beginners and Marketing Beginners were invaluable to me. Both program offer wonderful information, help and support. They both have free memberships. You will find help in website building, blogging, creating headers, ebook creation help and support in many areas.
So create your eBook now. If you have any questions I will be glad to help or to point you to someone who can.